The SmartCTClusters partnership invites EU SMEs, clusters and scale-up organizations to participate in the upcoming project‘s programme during the 16-19th of November.
An agenda including 3 days of activities within the 2021 Smart City Congress and in connection with local actors and stakeholders of the Barcelona Smart City ecosystem to be held physically in the city of Barcelona, Catalonia – Spain.
During the programme, the SmartCTClusters partners will propose:
- a welcome programme kick-off session,
- customized tours within the fair to visit international companies,
- A dedicated workshop to learn and debate about the future Joint Partnership Agreement
- Presentations by local entities deploying Smart City’s strategies and policies
- And in summary, many opportunities in an ideal scenario to foster and promote knowledge transfer, learning and inspiring exchanges, and networking.
SmartCTCluster facilitates free access to the Smart City Exhibition Area to all registered participants.
Thanks to the Partnership ClusterXchange pilot, SMEs which are members of clusters could benefit from financial support to cover travel, accommodation and travel expenses during the programme, thanks to the ClusterXchange pilot scheme. Find more information here about the benefits of participating.
Find below the preliminary agenda and REGISTER your interest to participate via the following participation link.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
The SmartCTCluster Partnership.