The SmartCTClusters invites you to participate in its 2nd Training Programme for Clusters, SMEs and scale-up organizations. This event that will be held online will consist of 5 sessions (4 half-day & 1 full day in a period of five weeks starting the 15th of June 2021 and finalizing on the 13th of July 2021).
The objective is to facilitate an opportunity for learning and knowledge transfer oriented to Clusters, SMEs and other scale-up organizations.
The methodology to be followed in the programme will consist of:
The 4 first sessions counting on EU and International Keynote Speakers (expert on Smart City) and a set of case-study webinar with 4 relevant ecosystem players (large companies, mature SMEs, city councils…):
- 09:00-10:00: A 1-hour Masterclass focusing in key aspects of the Smart Cities
- 10:00-13:00: A set of 4 knowledge transfer sessions by relevant ecosystem players will be explaining their strategies, thoughts and learnings with regard to their specific domain: ICT, Mobility, Energy & Sustainability and Public Administration.
All SMEs and actors who focus their activities on the Smart City concept, are strongly invited to participate and benefit from these expert-based sessions.
Participating in the above sessions, does not only allow to acquire knowledge and expertise from big players, but it will also allow SMEs whishing to expand their value propositions to the Smart Cities market, to present in front of the stakeholders that have participated on the previous sessions (city councils or public administration).
This is why the final 5th session, will consist of:
- 09:00-11:00: A morning Round-Table with 4-5 experts sharing their thoughts on featured smart cities topics, i.e., new trends, smart cities after the pandemic or how a smart city can better tackle such a situation, etc.
- 11:00-13:00 1st round of SMEs pitch sessions for at least 8 selected SMEs, with additional time for Q&A.
- 14:00-14:40 A Keynote Speaker Speech by an International recognized expert.
- 14:45-16:45 2nd round of SMEs pitch sessions for at least 8 selected SMEs, with additional time for Q&A.
Download the full Preliminary Programe here.
Do not miss this opportunity and Register Here.
You will be interested in these training modules, if you are:
- A company with solutions in the Smart Cities market.
- A company wishing to expand its value propositions to the Smart Cities market.
- A Cluster or any other type of organization oriented to any of the Smart Cities pillars.
- City Councils and Public Administration.
SMEs are invited to express their interest by sending an email to email@example.com and the consortium will contact you in the coming days.
The full calendar of the programme with daily sessions will be made available soon.
We look forward to seeing You!